Has the Internet changed our education ecology
2020-08-10 14:25:06 Website Name Read
Has the Internet changed our education ecology in some sense? Under the epidemics, online education becomes a fashion and trend. How to truly achieve the integration and cooperation of learning online and offline? How to achieve the complementary advantages of schools and social education institutions?
(1) Learning environment: from the school interactive environment of teacher-student to the students' independent learning at home;
(2) Organizational form: Teachers teaching online teaching activities to replace the unified and traditional teaching method in the classroom, and think about the organizational form of online single-item teaching and the interaction between teachers-students, students-students in class teaching;
(3) Teaching relationship: teacher-led learning activities have shifted to student-led learning activities, and the leading role of teachers has weakened, requiring teachers to study how to suit students' home learning and hwo to built a new teacher-student relationship;
(4) Management method: In the case of studying at home, the school's teaching management system has less rigid constraints on students, and the conditions for organizing students to study through class leaders, subject representatives, and study group leaders have declined. How does the school organize teachers to prepare and teaching online? How to organize online classes? …Faced with these problems, principals and school administrators need to think about the innovation of the school’s management system, and teachers need to study new ways of managing and guiding students for self-learning and to study at home;
(5) Curriculum setting and training model: Facing the epidemic, thinking about living education, safety education, and social responsibility education; Facing the growth of anti-epidemic rumors, science education in primary and secondary schools has become particularly important; Facing panic and anxiety, schools should How to carry out psychological counseling education for students; at the same time, in the face of home learning in this special period, how to clarify the relationship between home learning and the overall teaching of the semester, how to handle the relationship between cultural subjects and other subjects, as well as moral education, aesthetic education, physical education, labor Course learning in education and other aspects;
(6) Digitization, informationization and application of new technologies: network technology has become the "hard technology" that supports students' home study and home office. How can schools build an Internet teaching system? How to systematically design online teaching And management? How do teachers guide students to learn effectively through the Internet and various teaching tools? How to design closed-loop distance learning? How to digitally manage student learning... A series of problems are in front of the school, and we urgently need to think and solve them;
(7) Teaching evaluation: how to arrange online homework, how to detect and manage teaching results through reasonable and scientific methods, and how to do a good job of course evaluation so that education
Teaching is really effective, which has become a problem that puzzles many principals and teachers;
(8) Home-school co-education: Encourage and guide parents and children to carry out high-quality parent-child activities; guide parents to help children sort out their learning and life, Strengthen self-management; Improve the thinking of parents and children's ability to get along with and family building ability.
The opinions above are translated from the Academic contents.
To support the changes, some learning products are needed, tablet PC, laptops, talking pen...http://en.xuezhiyou.com you can find all.
TAG:  e-learning/education/educational products supplier